Friday, January 11, 2013

Well its time to actually do some modeling.  The past few days I have been moving house, so haven't had the time and space to do anything, until today of coarse.

So, to get back into the swing of things I am starting to work on a personal display piece for myself.  Last weekend I picked myself up a Geara Zulu (high grade) as seen in Gundam UC.


Now, its been awhile since I have worked on a gundam model, so I want to have some fun with it, thus I am going be adding extra pla armor, battle damage, a custom display base, and some other mods besides the paint job.

Once I left work today I started almost right away on the model, while watching the live stream of the Iron Squid, Chapter II and this is where I am at the moment on the pre build before filling and sanding down all the parts.


I'll leave it at that for now, more updates will follow quickly! 


No comments:

Post a Comment